The world leader in commercial real estate services
The CBRE Group sets standards with the widest range of business lines and the most extensive international coverage. It develops new solutions for its clients at every opportunity.
Around the world, CBRE employees are offered the opportunity to work on innovative large-scale projects and benefit from the experience of the industry's top talents.
Joining CBRE opens up exciting career opportunities, both in France and internationally. CBRE has crafted a dynamic internal mobility policy built on unique programmes and experience-sharing across various different countries.
CBRE's rise in the Fortune 500 list is also linked directly to its investment in developing employee potential – helping them to perform to the best of their ability and continue to develop outstanding solutions.
Agility, performance, passion
CBRE's strengths go hand in hand with a corporate culture based on a collaboration and wellbeing at work.
CBRE France has repeatedly earned accolades for its People policy:
- Best Employer 2020, France – Capital Magazine
- Gold Winner, Training & Talent Management 2018, U-Spring - Printemps des Universités d’Entreprise
- Gold Winner, Talent Management 2017, Victoires des Leaders du Capital Humain Award - Lyon Edition
- Gold Winner, HDR of the year France affiliate et HDR Real Estate/Construction Sector, 2017 - Victoires des Leaders du Capital Humain Awards
- Best Employer 2016, France – Capital Magazine
- Property Management and Construction sector, 2014 - Victoires des Leaders du Capital Humain Awards
- Gold Winner, Great Place to Work France – 2008
Onboarding and training
A programme introduce you to the Group and its organisation, challenges, business lines and services.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
To search for job opportunities in our CBRE Global Workplace Solutions business, please click on the link below.