Project & Program Management
Any real estate construction, refurbishment or design & build project presents a wide range of challenges. Some may be strategic in nature; others may be organizational, human, cultural, financial, legal, technical or environmental.
To create value while furthering their overall strategy and operational performance and making them attractive to potential employees, companies need to have access to multi-disciplinary teams of specialists experienced in tackling these challenges, and in managing the scheduling, financial, legal, technical and human risks inherent in such complex operations.
CBRE Design & Project can call on over 100 in-house consultants, engineers and architects to assist companies, owners and investors at every stage in the planning and management of a real estate construction project.
Projects and missions in France
m2 Treated per year
Mode of intervention
CBRE's Design & Project teams are involved in design and project management at all stages of the life of a real estate asset.
According to your needs in:
- Project Management Assistance (PMA)
- Delegated project management (MOD)
- General Contractor (GC)
- BEFA/VEFA/CPI monitoring
- Cost control
- Technical and environmental audit
- Redevelopment and valorization of assets
- Architectural and technical design
- Rehabilitation of premises at the end of the lease
- Digital Building Solutions
- Consulting and support for sustainable development
Projets en Design & Build
Whatever the destination of the asset (offices, logistics warehouses, business premises, hotels or commercial areas), CBRE Design & Project teams support developers and investors at all stages of their project, from analysis surface, functional and technical until the accompaniment of the realization. The ability of CBRE Design & Project to mobilize multidisciplinary teams, perfectly mastering projects from start to finish, guarantees owners to find a solution adapted to the specificity of their needs.
CBRE Design & Project intervenes, at the choice of the owners, in AMO (Assistance to the Project Owner) or in MOD (Delegated Project Owner).
- Development of a new building or regeneration of an existing building -> PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Investor or user advice in the context of a VEFA, a CPI or a BEFA -> PROJECT MONITORING
- Office fit-out management for international clients -> FIT-OUT PROJECT MANAGEMENT