Keeping a tight rein on operating costs is key to drive up profitability. A comprehensive, in-depth knowledge of the company’s real estate portfolio, thanks to a unique central database that delivers rigorous, proactive portfolio management is a decisive factor in cost optimisation.
CBRE Portfolio Management team is dedicated exclusively to multi-site companies in France and worldwide, be they tenants or owner-occupiers. The services on offer cover the full range of asset types.
Operating within a framework of delegated management contracts for corporations' operational sites, the team optimises a portfolio, thereby achieving substantial recurring savings.
Available services include:
- Inventory of occupied premises, data gathering and creation of a property database
- Delegated management of lease contracts with proprietary management tools: tracking of critical dates and due dates, indexation monitoring etc.
- Accounting and budget support
- Management of day-to-day dealings with third parties: lessors, property managers, public administrations
- Support for lease renewals or break up
- Set up of dynamic dashboards and decision tools such as the CBRE Portfolio Optimizer.
The Portfolio Management team also offers portfolio audit and optimisation services:
- Financial, accounting and legal audit of operational property portfolios
- Portfolio analysis and benchmarking against market conditions
- Drawing-up and/or implementation of cost-cutting plans.
CBRE can also assist property-owning companies in the disposal of individual unused assets, or those that no longer fit the corporate strategy.
With an approach tailored to meet each client’s needs as closely as possible, CBRE Portfolio Management team highlights optimisation levers for bringing down operating real estate costs. This is how CBRE delivers advantages to its clients, allowing them to allocate financial resources in line with their strategy.