Optimised structuring is a key component in creating value for an investor, both in terms of equity allocation with a return/risk level fitting the fund strategy and in terms of minimising taxes.
Whether structuring an investment vehicle in advance or restructuring it – especially in anticipation of arbitrage – or optimising the acquisition or disposal method for a single asset or a whole portfolio (asset or share deal), CBRE services, in collaboration with a partner law practice, include:
- Regulatory, financial, fiscal and legal benchmarks
- Analysis of the available vehicle options (OPCIs, SIICs etc.) and, for an owner-occupier, the suitability of an OpCo/PropCo structure
- Financial modelling for relevant scenarios: capital, debt, return, profitability
- If a structure is being created, preparation of structure memorandum and coordination of lawyers and auditors for creating the vehicle
- If required, support throughout the equity and debt raising process (preparation of documentation, terms and conditions, etc.)
As the European leader - 6 offices and 130 professionals, all with a passion for property and finance - CBRE offers clients a bespoke approach, guaranteeing the optimum outcome in terms of their value creation objectives.