When seeking to optimise their equity allocation and achieve the best possible predetermined risk/return, investors can choose from a wide range of debt financing schemes from banks and debt funds. These include senior, junior and mezzanine loans, finance for property development programmes and leasing.
Whatever an investor's strategy or target sector (offices, hotels, retail, logistics, residential, healthcare etc.), CBRE Debt & Structured Finance offers advice to identify the best solution and a bespoke process ranging from basic debt sourcing to support throughout the process of securing the necessary financing. Key services include:
- Recommendation on financing structure
- Identification of potential lenders who are active in the market
- Preparation of the documentation (detailed memorandum, financial model and analysis) required by lenders to facilitate their analysis and their credit committee process
- Analysis and recommendation on financing offers received and their terms and conditions and on the pros and cons of each prospective lender
- Assistance in the negotiation of credit documentation and support at every stage, until closing
Combining experience in property management and in financing
The consultants at CBRE Debt & Structured Finance are active throughout Europe, with a local presence in France, Germany, Benelux, Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Central and Eastern Europe. They offer a comprehensive knowledge of the lenders and the European debt market, arranging financing totalling over €25 billion per annum. As such, they are in a position to identify suitable structuring solutions quickly, along with the financial players capable of coming on board and offering competitive terms.