Location is at the heart of any retailer's strategy, and is a key factor for an investor. Every client needs tailored advice to help identify the location that best suits their needs, taking into account all the challenges of a retail development or restructuring plan for a retailer, of drawing up a merchandising and marketing plan for a property developer or of the opportunities to create value for an investor.
CBRE advises clients on all types of retail asset, from high street shops to retail parks or shopping centres. Drawing on a combination of international culture and local market and regulatory expertise, CBRE operates throughout France, helping clients navigate a changing retail landscape with a combination of retail analytics and attention to end customer experience.
- Strategic consulting for point of sale development
- Analysis of purchase, lease, transfer options and implementation with secured technical, legal and regulatory conditions
- Fit out for retail premises
- Valuation of rental conditions, renewal conditions, transfer compensation, rent uncapping
- Analysis of commercial potential and market analysis
- Sales or acquisitions, structuring, financing
- Leasing, in single units or as a portfolio; implementation of bespoke, dedicated marketing tools
- Asset management for retail portfolios and shopping centres, technical analysis, works costings, tenant management, marketing, etc.
- Valuation for single assets or portfolios
- Redevelopment consulting for retail parks