- Valuation of reinstatement and of replacement cost for a property asset
- Financial assessment of shares in companies with mainly property interests
- Redevelopment feasibility studies: highest and best use value, change of use studies
- Real estate and financial due diligence, lease audit, benchmarking of rents and operating costs
- IFRS 16 standard accounting
- Market outlook and commercial viability research
- Assessing the attractiveness of potential urban development sites - Financial modelling (business plans)
- Portfolio analysis: profitability, risks, rating, recommendations
- Arbitrage studies: acquisition, transfer, leasing, outsourcing (Sale & leaseback)
CBRE teams are expert in all asset classes: including offices, housing, retail, logistics and light industrial, healthcare (hospitals, clinics and retirement homes), residential homes for seniors and students, land, infrastructure etc.
CBRE can provide either detailed or summary appraisals, in accordance with industry professional standards, or a basic written opinion.
The strictest professional standards
With their technical skills, human and organisational capabilities tried & tested tools and methods and national and international certifications, the CBRE valuation teams guarantee high-quality services that meet the most stringent requirements.
CBRE leads the field in property valuation – in France, Europe and the rest of the world:
- 7 offices in France (Paris and regions) and 141 in Europe
61 valuers in France and 455 in Europe
20 MRICS, 14 REV, 2 HypZert certified in France
- 10,000 assets valued annually in France, 130,000 in Europe
Valuations worth 150 billion euros a year in France and 550 billion in Europe
- Specialist product teams offering the best possible knowledge of the special features of each type of asset, together with a bespoke service for clients
- In-depth understanding of local property markets, thanks to local teams and the most comprehensive database
- Adherence to all regulations on quality, independence, ethics and professional standards, both internal and external (regulations, standards and professional organisations: Charte de l’Expertise en Evaluation Immobilière, AFREXIM, IFEI, RICS, TEGoVA).