Welcome – we’ve been expecting you!
We start with an onboarding programme introducing you to the Group and its organisation, challenges, business lines and services. Over the course of an informal and enjoyable Welcome Day, you will meet the CEO and the members of the Executive Board. The day concludes with some special sessions designed to give you a taste of each of CBRE’s business lines.
In addition, you will benefit from a training programme tailored to your field of work and your requirements, providing you with everything you need to succeed.
What happens then?
- CBRE helps its employees develop by investing heavily in training. Relative to the overall payroll, training spend is over 3%.
- Our training courses are available to all employees, throughout their career with us. On average, each employee receives a full two days' training annually.
- We have almost a hundred training packages designed to further your business skills, personal development and general knowledge of real estate.
- We will also help you achieve accreditations and executive education (RICS, ESSEC, ICH, Dauphine etc.).
- This is why CBRE France can boast the highest number of RICS staff in France. It is also the only company in the sector to have rolled out an ambitious programme aimed at achieving certification for all of its managers.